Cost of living in Los Mochis, Mexico vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04618 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Los Mochis (Mexico) is 20% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,273 (Mex$ 27,556) in Los Mochis.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallahassee, Florida costs $12 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Calgary costs C$0.87 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,541 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macao costs 100 Pataca (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 1,200 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Orenburg costs руб 1,200 (31 minutes ago)