Cost of living in Los Mochis, Mexico compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04396 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Los Mochis (Mexico) is 24% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,453 (Mex$ 33,050) in Los Mochis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 60,000 Ft (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 100 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Surakarta costs Rp 524,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)