Cost of living in Los Mochis, Mexico compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04452 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Mochis (Mexico) is 23% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,385 (Mex$ 31,114) in Los Mochis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $220 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $605 (38 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $120 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €5.00 (44 minutes ago)