Cost of living in Los Cabos, Mexico compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04459 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Cabos (Mexico) is 13% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,485 (Mex$ 33,300) in Los Cabos.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of rice in Reno, Nevada costs $3.31 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$189 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $130,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 1,118 (about 2 hours ago)