Cost of living in Los Cabos, Mexico compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04396 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Los Cabos (Mexico) is 16% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,264 (Mex$ 28,747) in Los Cabos.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Caruaru costs R$ 66,971 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $35 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montpellier costs €1.50 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Pori costs €100 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $661 (about 1 hour ago)