Cost of living in Los Cabos, Mexico compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04244 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Los Cabos (Mexico) is 5% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,400 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,333 (Mex$ 31,402) in Los Cabos.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kharkiv costs 12,500₴ (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $712 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston costs C$56,880 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Port of Spain costs 300 TT$ (about 3 hours ago)