Cost of living in Los Cabos, Mexico compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04468 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Cabos (Mexico) is 13% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,571 (Mex$ 35,173) in Los Cabos.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$20 (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Lahore costs ₨50 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 15,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $0.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $65 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Budapest costs 8,000 Ft (28 minutes ago)