Cost of living in Loreto, Mexico compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04363 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Loreto (Mexico) is 8% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,622 (Mex$ 37,165) in Loreto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $329 (21 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Rio Branco costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 2,700 (about 2 hours ago)