Cost of living in Loreto, Mexico compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04296 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Loreto (Mexico) is 6% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,301 (Mex$ 76,837) in Loreto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Birmingham costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Taipei costs 20 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexicali costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)