Cost of living in London, United Kingdom compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,404 prices entered by 1,322 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.188 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in London (United Kingdom) is 177% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €8,318 (£6,999) in London to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (about 3 hours ago)