Cost of living in Lomé, Togo compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00151 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 36% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,071 (2,701,288 Franc) in Lomé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wrocław costs 3.00 zł (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Žilina costs €0.55 (42 minutes ago)