Cost of living in Lomé, Togo compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00152 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 38% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,935 (1,271,939 Franc) in Lomé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,400 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $2,643 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Turin costs €860 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Windsor costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hanoi costs 8,000,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)