Cost of living in Lomé, Togo compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00155 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 35% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,064 (2,627,783 Franc) in Lomé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $610 (25 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Karachi costs ₨0.30 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Zagreb costs 1,329 kn (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malmo costs 7,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ningbo costs 元60 (about 1 hour ago)