Cost of living in Loja, Ecuador compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.949 EUR / USD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Loja (Ecuador) is 29% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,022 ($4,239) in Loja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $14 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €2.00 (39 minutes ago)