Cost of living in Loja, Ecuador compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.813 EUR / USD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Loja (Ecuador) is 10% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,981 ($2,437) in Loja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mangalore costs ₨45 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durgapur costs ₨300 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 5,000,000 ₩ (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rabat costs 10,000 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)