Cost of living in Loja, Ecuador compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.847 EUR / USD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Loja (Ecuador) is 13% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,040 ($2,407) in Loja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $17,500 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Río Cuarto costs ARS $5,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €3,500 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Portland, Oregon costs $0.79 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 65 (about 1 hour ago)