Cost of living in Loja, Ecuador compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.893 EUR / USD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Loja (Ecuador) is 23% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,967 ($2,202) in Loja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$82 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.00 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hanoi costs 30,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$100 (about 2 hours ago)