Cost of living in Logroño, Spain compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Logroño (Spain) is 36% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,246 in Logroño to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,225 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Aracaju costs R$ 700 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rochester, New York costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cebu City costs Php500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rennes costs €200 (about 2 hours ago)