Cost of living in Logroño, Spain vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Logroño (Spain) is 29% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,193 in Logroño to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cagayan de Oro costs Php30,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 20 (about 2 hours ago)