Cost of living in Łódź, Poland compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22915 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Łódź (Poland) is 15% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,554 (11,144 zł) in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Spokane, Washington costs $2.76 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Stuttgart costs €2.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gyumri costs 12,000Dram (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $18,959 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tbilisi costs 0.50 Lari (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ratlam costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)