Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00563 EUR / AOA
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 215% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €9,441 (1,678,280 Kwanza) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bern costs CHF 25 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Huelva costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$124 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tangier costs 11 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)