Cost of living in Lleida, Spain compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lleida (Spain) is 29% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,068 in Lleida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 12 zł (10 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Birmingham, Alabama costs $2.64 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,354 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$88 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)