Cost of living in Ljubljana, Slovenia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 908 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ljubljana (Slovenia) is 47% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,782 in Ljubljana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Reykjavik costs 1,490 kr (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 5,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 27 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Coventry costs £25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM20 (about 3 hours ago)