Cost of living in Ljubljana, Slovenia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 682 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ljubljana (Slovenia) is 44% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,451 in Ljubljana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ulan Bator costs 40,000 ₮ (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 400 ﷼ (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jakarta costs Rp 45,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Leicester costs £202 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lisbon costs €2.95 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Netanya costs 3,500 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)