Cost of living in Ljubljana, Slovenia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 944 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ljubljana (Slovenia) is 50% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,881 in Ljubljana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$30 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Antonio, Texas costs $1.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $13 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (about 2 hours ago)