Cost of living in Livingstone, Zambia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08513 EUR / ZMW
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Livingstone (Zambia) is 36% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,575 (30,252 Kwacha) in Livingstone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bursa costs 2,200TL (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 16 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dresden costs €1,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mombasa costs Shilling450 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 2,500 ман (about 2 hours ago)