Cost of living in Livingstone, Zambia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09426 EUR / ZMW
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Livingstone (Zambia) is 45% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,460 (26,097 Kwacha) in Livingstone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Liverpool costs £35 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 180 (about 1 hour ago)