Cost of living in Liverpool, United Kingdom compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 456 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.156 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Liverpool (United Kingdom) is 52% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,955 (£4,286) in Liverpool to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Naples costs €1.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rochester, New York costs $11 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Modesto, California costs $30 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,830 (19 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Fort Worth, Texas costs $2.98 (20 minutes ago)