Cost of living in Liverpool, United Kingdom compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 490 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.095 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Liverpool (United Kingdom) is 43% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,428 (£2,218) in Liverpool to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $15 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 0.75 ₪ (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2,033 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Port Elizabeth costs R 55 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 100 zł (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in İzmir costs 150TL (20 minutes ago)