Cost of living in Liverpool, United Kingdom compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 516 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.113 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Liverpool (United Kingdom) is 50% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,699 (£2,424) in Liverpool to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 40,000 Gs (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 150 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Yangon costs 20,000 Kyat (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$860 (about 2 hours ago)