Cost of living in Lisbon, Portugal compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,660 prices entered by 269 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lisbon (Portugal) is 34% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,010 in Lisbon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seville costs €35 (23 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Skelleftea costs 200 kr (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (37 minutes ago)