Cost of living in Lisbon, Portugal compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,908 prices entered by 346 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lisbon (Portugal) is 29% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,191 in Lisbon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Guatemala City costs Q449 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,728 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 20,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kathmandu costs ₨ 40 (about 2 hours ago)