Cost of living in Lisbon, Portugal compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,796 prices entered by 282 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lisbon (Portugal) is 32% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,238 in Lisbon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Salvador costs R$ 3,200 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 25 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tyler, Texas costs $193 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Genoa costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)