Cost of living in Lisbon, Portugal compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,916 prices entered by 351 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lisbon (Portugal) is 29% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,884 in Lisbon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $1,769 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 40 Lari (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 500,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 105 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Västerås costs 80 kr (about 3 hours ago)