Cost of living in Lipa City, Philippines compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01872 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lipa City (Philippines) is 23% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,315 (Php123,666) in Lipa City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bozeman, Montana costs $0.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $46,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wichita, Kansas costs $5.25 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,240 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Port Louis costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)