Cost of living in Lipa City, Philippines compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01656 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lipa City (Philippines) is 27% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,308 (Php78,963) in Lipa City.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tunis costs 1.300 Dinar (1 minute ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Winnipeg costs C$0.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Coimbra costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Austin, Texas costs $2.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €37 (about 1 hour ago)