Cost of living in Lipa City, Philippines compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01625 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lipa City (Philippines) is 26% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,110 (Php68,321) in Lipa City.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$250 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tijuana costs Mex$ 63 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,325 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Washington D.C. costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $22,000 (about 2 hours ago)