Cost of living in Lipa City, Philippines compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01848 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lipa City (Philippines) is 21% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,460 (Php133,138) in Lipa City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vienna costs €30 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,720 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monterrey costs Mex$ 16 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $5.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)