Cost of living in Linfen, China compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13467 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Linfen (China) is about the same as in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Žilina you would need to make just about €3,193 (元23,709) in Linfen.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (1 minute ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 20 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 80 (16 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nice costs €0.00 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (28 minutes ago)