Cost of living in Linfen, China compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12718 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Linfen (China) is about the same as in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,744 (元13,713) in Linfen.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr8 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$480,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$180 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pyongyang costs 4,066,000 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)