Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00171 EUR / CRC
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is 26% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,782 (₡ 2,215,058) in Limón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1.25 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (18 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £0.44 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Marília costs R$ 1,250 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Suva costs 16,025 FJ$ (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.87 lei (41 minutes ago)