Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00154 EUR / CRC
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is 19% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,778 (₡ 1,153,215) in Limón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 300 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,100 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mombasa costs Shilling500 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Timisoara costs 1,800 lei (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)