Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00146 EUR / CRC
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is 16% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,092 (₡ 1,433,002) in Limón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,761 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $11 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 15,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)