Cost of living in Limoges, France vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limoges (France) is 46% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,625 in Limoges to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Campinas costs R$ 6.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 6,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €8 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €500 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Daejeon costs ₩1,200 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belfast costs £60 (about 1 hour ago)