Cost of living in Limoges, France compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limoges (France) is 45% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,319 in Limoges to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 242 Lari (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £4.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maracaibo costs Bs 800,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Karachi costs ₨4,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Durham, North Carolina costs $5.50 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Grenoble costs €60 (41 minutes ago)