Cost of living in Limoges, France compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2016.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limoges (France) is 44% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,319 in Limoges to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bologna costs €350 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Muscat costs ﷼ 8 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 675 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Cologne costs €16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)