Cost of living in Limoges, France vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limoges (France) is 46% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,479 in Limoges to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,591 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €26,800 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alicante costs €10 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)