Cost of living in Limerick, Ireland compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limerick (Ireland) is 75% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,244 in Limerick to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monterrey costs Mex$ 16 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $5.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limerick costs €1,150 (about 2 hours ago)