Cost of living in Limbe, Cameroon compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00152 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limbe (Cameroon) is 89% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,022 (1,983,580 Franc) in Limbe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $65 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥154 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 3,100 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Melbourne costs AU$1.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)