Cost of living in Limbe, Cameroon compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limbe (Cameroon) is 77% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,008 (1,972,043 Franc) in Limbe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dhaka costs Taka 150 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $15 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Anápolis costs R$ 132 (about 1 hour ago)