Cost of living in Limassol, Cyprus compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 356 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 40% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,384 in Limassol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$2.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 24,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$500 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Lanzhou costs 元1,800 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q4,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr16,000 (about 1 hour ago)