Cost of living in Limassol, Cyprus compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 407 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 36% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,235 in Limassol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨20,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,745 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$335 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $15 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元168 (about 1 hour ago)