Cost of living in Limassol, Cyprus compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 356 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 37% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,474 in Limassol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 90 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Limassol costs €505 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)