Cost of living in Limassol, Cyprus compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 410 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 43% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,008 in Limassol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,400 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Glasgow costs £50 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 79 kn (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 30 (31 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Nellore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Columbia, South Carolina costs $0.69 (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in York costs £0.48 (about 1 hour ago)