Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,969 prices entered by 254 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28764 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 32% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,300 (S/. 14,950) in Lima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Guatemala City costs Q449 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €49 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)