Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,619 prices entered by 164 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25833 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 21% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,940 (S/. 7,511) in Lima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in České Budějovice costs 25,000 Kč (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 6,000 Franc (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ufa costs руб 3,000 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 204 (about 1 hour ago)