Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,642 prices entered by 221 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29168 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 36% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,248 (S/. 14,562) in Lima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Västerås costs 80 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 860 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,600 (31 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 4.00 ман (about 1 hour ago)