Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,699 prices entered by 205 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25310 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 19% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,903 (S/. 7,521) in Lima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Caruaru costs R$ 66,971 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $35 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montpellier costs €1.50 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Pori costs €100 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $661 (about 1 hour ago)