Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,028 prices entered by 264 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27292 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 26% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,085 (S/. 14,969) in Lima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,947 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tallinn costs €170 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Trieste costs €9 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dubai costs Dirham 25 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $915 (25 minutes ago)