Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,981 prices entered by 269 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26388 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 21% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,187 (S/. 8,287) in Lima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $20 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in La Paz costs Mex$ 78 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Omaha, Nebraska costs $762 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vitória costs R$ 310 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (about 2 hours ago)