Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00119 EUR / MWK
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 10% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,704 (1,428,720 Kwacha) in Lilongwe.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €22 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $16 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Konya costs 150,000TL (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $125 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $13 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (40 minutes ago)