Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00120 EUR / MWK
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 5% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,783 (1,481,982 Kwacha) in Lilongwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$7,740 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 10,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Geneva costs CHF 140 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php150 (about 2 hours ago)