Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00119 EUR / MWK
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 10% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,716 (1,444,920 Kwacha) in Lilongwe.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 10 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Townsville costs AU$13 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Visakhapatnam costs ₨800 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €13 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $75 (43 minutes ago)