Cost of living in Lijiang City, China compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12786 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lijiang City (China) is 12% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,498 (元11,718) in Lijiang City.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 112,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salvador costs R$ 500 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (39 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Melbourne costs AU$80 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adana costs 3,000TL (about 1 hour ago)