Cost of living in Liege, Belgium compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Liege (Belgium) is 62% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,749 in Liege to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dresden costs €8 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hurghada costs E£ 60 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Luanda costs 13,000 Kz (23 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨120 (44 minutes ago)