Cost of living in Liege, Belgium compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 02, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Liege (Belgium) is 59% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,955 in Liege to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 750 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$5,160 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Szczecin costs 70 zł (43 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)