Cost of living in Liege, Belgium compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2016.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Liege (Belgium) is 58% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,932 in Liege to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,795 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,830 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £149 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 11 (about 1 hour ago)