Cost of living in Liege, Belgium compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Liege (Belgium) is 59% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,167 in Liege to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quetzaltenango costs Q35 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in İzmir costs 600TL (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stavanger costs kr 36 (34 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $45 (42 minutes ago)