Cost of living in Libreville, Gabon compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00152 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 160% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,423 (2,901,546 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sharjah costs Dirham 3,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Cairo costs E£ 150 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (15 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bergen costs kr 115 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sao Joao del Rei costs R$ 20 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 元100,000 (36 minutes ago)