Cost of living in Libreville, Gabon compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00152 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 157% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,633 (3,038,207 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 18,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,321 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 300 (24 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Marburg costs €1.56 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)