Cost of living in Liberec, Czech Republic compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03700 EUR / CZK
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Liberec (Czech Republic) is 6% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,194 (86,312 Kč) in Liberec to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €65 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,300,000 Ft (43 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Rajshahi costs Taka 5,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 102 (about 1 hour ago)