Cost of living in Liberec, Czech Republic compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03703 EUR / CZK
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Liberec (Czech Republic) is 10% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,562 (96,194 Kč) in Liberec to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,300 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$951,337 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.30 (about 1 hour ago)