Cost of living in Liberec, Czech Republic compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03874 EUR / CZK
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Liberec (Czech Republic) is 13% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,041 (52,685 Kč) in Liberec to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poole costs £800 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Niamey costs 1,500 Franc (17 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Ottawa costs C$3.00 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bryansk costs руб 75 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Colombo costs 100 ₨ (33 minutes ago)