Cost of living in Lianyungang, China vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12952 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lianyungang (China) is about the same as in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,601 (12,363元) in Lianyungang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 35 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edmonton costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hamilton costs C$101 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs 3,500 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Monterrey costs Mex$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Sydney costs AU$6.00 (about 2 hours ago)