Cost of living in Lianyungang, China compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12952 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lianyungang (China) is about the same as in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,725 (元13,317) in Lianyungang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $706 (20 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saltillo costs Mex$ 6,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €16 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $8 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (43 minutes ago)