Cost of living in Lianyungang, China compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13237 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lianyungang (China) is 5% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,467 (元11,084) in Lianyungang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,400 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (14 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Rostock costs €1.55 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lucknow costs ₨25,413 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,900 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)