Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky, United States compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 376 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.851 EUR / USD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky (United States) is 45% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,607 ($3,063) in Lexington, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Netanya costs 3,500 ₪ (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lahore costs ₨6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mumbai costs ₨700,000 (about 2 hours ago)