Cost of living in Leuven, Belgium vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Leuven (Belgium) is 68% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,682 in Leuven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 4,800 KZT (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trieste costs €31 (23 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Doha costs 6.00 ﷼ (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.48 (about 1 hour ago)