Cost of living in Leipzig, Germany compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Leipzig (Germany) is 39% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,500 in Leipzig to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $300 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Adelaide costs AU$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oporto costs €419 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,169 (about 2 hours ago)