Cost of living in Leipzig, Germany compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Leipzig (Germany) is 39% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,498 in Leipzig to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨1,000,000 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,118 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 11,600 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM189 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 150 ман (about 1 hour ago)