Cost of living in Leicester, United Kingdom compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.132 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Leicester (United Kingdom) is 50% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,703 (£2,389) in Leicester to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.45 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lahore costs ₨4,009 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fes costs 30 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)