Cost of living in Leicester, United Kingdom compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 431 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.127 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leicester (United Kingdom) is 50% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,403 (£2,131) in Leicester to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$25 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Korba costs ₨70 (about 2 hours ago)