Cost of living in Legnica, Poland compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23664 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Legnica (Poland) is 17% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,500 (10,564 zł) in Legnica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr7 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mérida costs Mex$ 20,330 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Moscow costs руб 888 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)