Cost of living in Legnica, Poland vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23343 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Legnica (Poland) is 7% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,485 (6,361 zł) in Legnica.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Santiago de Cali costs COL$3,600 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 18 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €15 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Edmonton costs C$200 (about 1 hour ago)