Cost of living in Legaspi Port, Philippines compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01690 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Legaspi Port (Philippines) is about the same as in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,550 (Php91,768) in Legaspi Port.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of rice in Reno, Nevada costs $3.31 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$189 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $130,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 1,118 (about 2 hours ago)