Cost of living in Leeuwarden, Netherlands compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2016.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leeuwarden (Netherlands) is 93% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €6,019 in Leeuwarden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Malmo costs 30 kr (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (17 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $2.74 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Birmingham, Alabama costs $0.92 (36 minutes ago)