Cost of living in Leeuwarden, Netherlands compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leeuwarden (Netherlands) is 77% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,014 in Leeuwarden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨10,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ottawa costs C$1,100 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Miskolc costs 349 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)