Cost of living in Le Mans, France compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Le Mans (France) is 67% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,423 in Le Mans to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 20 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 80 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)