Cost of living in Le Mans, France compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Le Mans (France) is 67% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,679 in Le Mans to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €30 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 2,500 Дин. (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £53 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$85 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 150 kr (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €813 (about 1 hour ago)