Cost of living in Le Mans, France compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Le Mans (France) is 68% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,357 in Le Mans to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,400 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,720 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nairobi costs Shilling112 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $59 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kelowna costs C$595 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €371 (about 2 hours ago)