Cost of living in Le Havre, France compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2016.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Le Havre (France) is 38% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,310 in Le Havre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Houston, Texas costs $1.48 (1 minute ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.47 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Johannesburg costs R 91,000,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $20 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Toulouse costs €7 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vaasa costs €775 (25 minutes ago)