Cost of living in Le Havre, France compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Le Havre (France) is 38% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,070 in Le Havre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $48 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 200,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riyadh costs ﷼ 140,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maastricht costs €1,400 (about 2 hours ago)