Cost of living in Lawrence, Kansas, United States compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.856 EUR / USD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lawrence, Kansas (United States) is 54% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,935 ($3,428) in Lawrence, Kansas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Taipei costs 20,000 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $50 (about 3 hours ago)