Cost of living in Latina, Italy compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Latina (Italy) is 52% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,744 in Latina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,200 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 3,000 ₦ (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $716 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨50 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $86,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)