Cost of living in Latina, Italy compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Latina (Italy) is 55% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,947 in Latina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 4.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 480 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 40,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ramallah costs 250 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,100 (about 1 hour ago)