Cost of living in Latacunga, Ecuador compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.949 EUR / USD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Latacunga (Ecuador) is 11% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,877 ($3,032) in Latacunga.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $100 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $9 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$9,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)