Cost of living in Latacunga, Ecuador compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.874 EUR / USD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Latacunga (Ecuador) is 12% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,326 ($1,516) in Latacunga.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £5.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩240,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $8 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $50 (38 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Skopje costs 1,200 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Leeds costs £3,440 (about 1 hour ago)