Cost of living in Las Vegas, Nevada, United States compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,208 prices entered by 243 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.805 EUR / USD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Las Vegas, Nevada (United States) is 55% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,480 ($3,081) in Las Vegas, Nevada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.60 Lari (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,300 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shah Alam costs RM160,000 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vladivostok costs руб 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,525 (about 3 hours ago)