Cost of living comparison between Las Vegas, Nevada, United States and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 797 prices entered by 110 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.919 EUR / USD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Vegas, Nevada (United States) is 70% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,539 ($6,031) in Las Vegas, Nevada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Burgas costs 40 лв (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Krasnodar costs руб 1.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valladolid costs €26,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM30 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)