Cost of living in Las Tunas, Cuba compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.869 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Las Tunas (Cuba) is 9% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,459 (1,680 CUC) in Las Tunas.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Allahabad costs ₨48 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kavala costs €7 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $813 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €50 (about 2 hours ago)