Cost of living in Las Tunas, Cuba compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.817 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Las Tunas (Cuba) is 10% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,526 (1,867 CUC) in Las Tunas.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $585 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 360TL (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €12 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 55 N$ (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £5,590 (43 minutes ago)