Cost of living in Las Tablas, Panama vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.878 EUR / PAB
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Las Tablas (Panama) is about the same as in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,545 (1,759 B/.) in Las Tablas.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.21 (12 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Shanghai costs 3,000元 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)