Cost of living in Las Tablas, Panama compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.851 EUR / PAB
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Tablas (Panama) is 6% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,496 (1,757 B/.) in Las Tablas.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 128,000 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £900 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Reno, Nevada costs $1.06 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manama costs Dinar 12 (about 1 hour ago)