Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (Spain) is 38% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,488 in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Nashville, Tennessee costs $8 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €42 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$6,020 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montclair, New Jersey costs $11 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 120 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $300 (about 1 hour ago)