Cost of living in Larisa, Greece compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is 37% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,920 in Larisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,400 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 700 ﷼ (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 350,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Manila costs Php750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Exeter costs £399 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kano costs 500 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wonju costs ₩5,000 (about 2 hours ago)