Cost of living in Larisa, Greece compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is 41% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,239 in Larisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kansas City, Missouri costs $8 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 900 NT$ (21 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ho Chi Minh City costs 60,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Surat costs ₨31 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Calgary costs C$35 (about 2 hours ago)