Cost of living in Larisa, Greece compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is 36% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,170 in Larisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €1.40 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,000,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元100 (30 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seattle, Washington costs $0.13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2,570 (about 1 hour ago)