Cost of living in Lanzhou, China compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13050 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lanzhou (China) is 10% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,924 (元22,405) in Lanzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lexington, Kentucky costs $149 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Veszprém costs 6,200,000 Ft (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 15 lei (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$22,363 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 40 Kina (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vijayawada costs ₨294 (about 1 hour ago)