Cost of living in Lanzhou, China compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12566 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lanzhou (China) is about the same as in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,856 (14,769元) in Lanzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Istanbul costs 5.00TL (1 minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Miskolc costs 15,000 Ft (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sevastopol costs 25₴ (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bari costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 32 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Brussels costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)