Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! Lagos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lagos.
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 575 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00295 EUR / NGN *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 4% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,997 (1,017,677 ₦) in Lagos.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Minsk costs 6,000,000 p. (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver costs C$10 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $20 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Boulder, Colorado costs $160 (about 1 hour ago)