Cost of living comparison between Lagos, Nigeria and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! Lagos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lagos.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 514 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00302 EUR / NGN *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 7% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,785 (922,481 ₦) in Lagos.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.20 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £53 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 1,000KM (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 125,000TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Francisco, California costs $0.17 (about 2 hours ago)