Cost of living in Laghouat, Algeria compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00731 EUR / DZD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Laghouat (Algeria) is 23% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,234 (168,825 Dinar) in Laghouat.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr0.33 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 120 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,299 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €850 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$593 (about 3 hours ago)