Cost of living in Laghouat, Algeria compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00738 EUR / DZD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Laghouat (Algeria) is 23% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,400 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,080 (146,315 Dinar) in Laghouat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$100 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oujda costs 20 Dirham (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩8,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨100 (23 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kiev costs 400₴ (27 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Victoria costs C$70 (28 minutes ago)