Cost of living in Laghouat, Algeria compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00719 EUR / DZD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Laghouat (Algeria) is 24% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,374 (191,199 Dinar) in Laghouat.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mainz costs €80 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元120 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hengyang costs 元12 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 25,413 (39 minutes ago)