Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25179 EUR / PGK
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 38% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,210 (8,776 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallahassee, Florida costs $11 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,650 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aarhus costs kr70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (about 1 hour ago)