Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26474 EUR / PGK
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 48% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,368 (8,943 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 30,000 L£ (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $13 (15 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 9,300Vatu (about 2 hours ago)