Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26131 EUR / PGK
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 49% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,532 (9,688 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,236 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 2,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Hong Kong costs HK$22,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Alicante costs €1.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 870 kr (about 2 hours ago)