Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25623 EUR / PGK
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 40% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,384 (9,303 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Mannheim costs €12 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ulan Bator costs 40,000 ₮ (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 400 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jakarta costs Rp 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Leicester costs £202 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)