Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27229 EUR / PGK
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 14% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,563 (13,085 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 179₴ (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,784 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in General Santos City costs Php7,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling2,500 (about 2 hours ago)