Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25857 EUR / PGK
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 42% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,550 (9,864 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fresno, California costs $449 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İskenderun costs 20TL (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mashhad costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)