Cost of living comparison between Lae, Papua New Guinea and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.28799 EUR / PGK
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 12% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,635 (12,623 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 0.500 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)